Please be aware of the following policies in place at our garden centres:
- We ask that customers keep two metres from staff and other customers – we have markets throughout our centres to aid this
- We are only accepting card and contactless payments at this time.
- Please only touch items you intend to purchase.
- You may be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering the centre.
- Per government rules, please ensure you wear a mask while shopping with us. Our staff are also wearing PPE.
Our coffee shops have now reopened! Here’s what to expect:
- Our coffee shops have the same policies in place as the garden centres, including card payments only.
- Please wear your mask until you are seated.
- We are taking walk-ins only for the time being.
- We are running our full menus – please see our Coffee Shop pages for more information.
As with all retailers, the shopping experience at Parker’s will differ from before COVID-19. Customer service is always important to us, but due to the importance of social distancing there has to be less customer contact for the safety of both you and our staff.
We hope these measures do not deter you from visiting us, rather that they reassure you that we are doing everything we can to make the centres safe and to support the national effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you soon.