Please be aware of the following policies in place at our garden centres:
- We are asking that customers visit in groups of 3 or less to aid social distancing in the centres.
- We are only accepting card and contactless payments at this time.
- We are asking that staff and customers remain two metres apart at all times – we have markers throughout the centres to aid this.
- Please only touch items you intend to purchase.
- You may be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering the centre.
- Per government rules, please ensure you wear a mask while shopping with us. Our staff are also wearing PPE.
- Our coffee shops are closed until further notice.
As with all retailers, the shopping experience at Parker’s will differ from before COVID-19. Customer service is always important to us, but due to the importance of social distancing there has to be less customer contact for the safety of both you and our staff.
We hope these measures do not deter you from visiting us, rather that they reassure you that we are doing everything we can to make the centres safe and to support the national effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
April 2021 update: Unfortunately, due to limited outdoor seating space, we do not plan to reopen our coffee shops on April 12th. As soon as we have an update on their reopening, we will post to our website and social media pages.