Please be aware of the following policies in place at our garden centres:
- We ask that customers keep a sensible distance from staff and other customers
- We are only accepting card and contactless payments at this time
- Hand sanitiser is available to use in our centres and coffee shops
- Our staff are still wearing PPE
Here’s what to expect in our coffee shops:
- As is the case in our garden centres, our coffee shops are only accepting card and contactless payments
- Bookings are only available for groups of 10 or more – otherwise we are accepting walk-ins only
- We are running our full menus – please see our Coffee Shop pages for more information
As with all retailers, the shopping experience at Parker’s will differ from before COVID-19. Customer service is always important to us, but due to the importance of social distancing there has to be less customer contact for the safety of both you and our staff.
We hope these measures do not deter you from visiting us, rather that they reassure you that we are doing everything we can to make the centres safe and to support the national effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to seeing you soon